Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
PRODUCTS NOT REQUIRED
If you change your mind about an item you ordered with us online and you wish to return it then you may do so in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR), subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- You advise Uberfoneof the proposed return within 14 days of delivery either by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (028 9060 4444 ) Please note: The period begins after you have taken delivery of the goods
- The item/s must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us
- We reserve the right to issue partial refunds, restocking fees or refuse a return where items are not in 'as new' condition
- If you advise us of the proposed return within 14 days, following the delivery we will give you a full refund excluding shipping charges
- Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense
- Please keep in mind you can also return the products you no longer require to your nearest Huws Uberfone shop within 28 calendar days as long as you inform us either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (028 9060 4444 ) within 14 days following the date of delivery. We will require your order reference number and details.
- All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product(s).
- We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange.
- When returning products to us, it's advised you use a tracked postal service as until the item is received by our online sales team you remain responsible for the item.
EXCHANGES OF DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us by email at (email@example.com) or by telephone (028 9060 4444 ) and send your item to: 206 City Business Park, Dunmurry, NIR, BT17 9HY, United Kingdom.
- You must advise Uberfone of the product’s fault/ damage within 14 days either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (028 9060 4444 )
- If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us either by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (028 9060 4444 ) as soon as you discover the damage, and within 7 working days at the very latest. No claims can be verified after this period. If you can see that the items are damaged on receipt, please sign the carrier's note as 'damaged', or refuse the delivery.
- If you are unable to check the goods upon delivery, it is advisable to sign for the goods as 'unchecked'. Any faulty or damaged goods must be returned including original packaging, documentation and all accessories
- Once returned and inspected we will issue a replacement or a full refund via your original payment method
- All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product
- We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 206 City Business Park, Dunmurry, NIR, BT17 9HY, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.